We believe education is for people of all ages and backgrounds. Clarity Academy hope to make contribution to the society and help children find fun in learning so that they will enjoy their life-long learning journey. We hope to encourage children to pursue knowledge by providing courses to those in need.
Clarity Academy hopes to contribute to everyone’s personal growth, family harmony and the society as a whole.
Some Corporate Social Responsibility programs we have participated in include:
- Provided complimentary courses to Po Leung Kuk children who may have been abandoned or abused and lack family care.
- Participated in “Cultural July” organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council as the speaker of English learning seminar and organizer of English story telling sessions
- Participated in McDonald's Happy Reading event as the host of the English story telling corner
- Participated in Pacific Coffee’s social responsibility event of a Christmas party mainly for children from less fortunate families
- Sponsored the Top 10 Outstanding Parents Election organized by Hong Kong Parent Association